if english isn’t your first language but you think and dream in english and sometimes have to mentally translate from english to your first language when speaking it as a consequence of your consistent exposure to the internet clap your hands
Ralston Purina Headquarters, St. Louis, Missouri, 1971
(Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum)
Hi! I made this little guide thing because I’ve noticed throughout high school and college that students, including myself, with disabilities often have trouble with teachers that use PowerPoints. Many people do not know how to make an accessible PowerPoint.
Having an accessible PowerPoint benefits everyone! Not to mention, it is a right protected by (Federal and State) law that people with disabilities have accessibility to electronic documents. So please, after reading this little guide, I HIGHLY encourage you to do some research on how to make electronic documents accessible (especially if you are a teacher or college student). Accessible documents do not only apply to PowerPoint, but Word, Excel, and a countless number of other programs.
I want to mention one thing though: I broke a big rule that I didn’t include on my little guide. Try to keep eight or less lines of text per slide. Each line should have less than ten words. I broke this rule because Tumblr allows only 10 photos for photosets, so I couldn’t break the text up anymore. I’m really sorry. :( Also, this is not a be-all and end-all guide! I seriously encourage you to look into making any and all documents more accessible (go on YouTube, there is a ton of great tutorials).
Rosemarie Trockel “Sleeping Pill” 1999
For this installation the artist created “relaxation suits” out of plastic and suspended a couple in them while sleeping. For the course of its exhibition the couple was suspended and unaware of the viewers moving about them. The artist said the state of the couple and the entrapment they were in was an illustration of “exhausted, powerless lovers”
Thank you to Bflury on TS3 Forums for organizing this list! I fixed a lot of spelling/grammar/writing issues for you guys…enjoy!
Everything below has been 100% confirmed, excluding the final category.
This is a list of features that were COMPLETELY CUT or REDUCED from previous iterations of The Sims. It DOES NOT include missing expansion pack content that should be base by now (i.e. Weather) or new features promised for Sims 4 that were later cut (i.e. Woohoo Skill).
Lastly, it is important to understand that much of this content will NEVER be in The Sims 4. Things like Create a Style are not compatible with the game engine, and thus cannot be added in future updates or expansions.
MAJOR MISSING FEATURES THAT WERE IN TS3:
- No create a style (CAST) - NOT possible in future expansions (x)
- No modifications to world/public spaces - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
- No “normal” careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
- No open world - You must incur a loading screen between each active lot; each neighborhood has 1-5 lots total (x1) (x2)
- No pools (x)
- No terrain tools other than paint; everything is perfectly flat (x)
- No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without player intervention (x)
- No toddlers (x)
- No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones at the start of the game!
- No Mac version of the game at release